Project Manager - Federal
||Federal Project Manager
||Full Time, Non-Exempt
|Security Clearance Status
|Security Clearance Type
||Secret or higher
|US Citizenship Required
GC&E: As the Federal Project Manager, you will have experience designing, installing and maintaining commercial/government voice and data cabling systems. The qualified candidate will be well versed in project management and running project crews as well as performing installation duties. You will be responsible for prioritizing, organizing, scheduling, and ensuring sufficient resources are scheduled daily to support PWS and special project requirements. Majority of the work locations will be outside of Atlanta and heavy travel 50-75% of the time will be required
HIGHLIGHTS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as the local management authority and the on-site single point of contact for projects at various federal locations
- Responsible for the management and coordination of all work assigned within the scope or PWS for each project
- Responsible for the overall management, coordination, quality, work safety, timeliness, customer satisfaction, and effectiveness of all functional support provided by GC&E
- Responsible for prioritizing, organizing, scheduling, and assigning all work activities, response actions, maintenance items and projects
- Responsible for ensuring the development, review, and submission of all contract deliverables
- Responsible for implementing quality control standards and inspections
- Maintains day-to-day communications with corporate leadership
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance or Higher
- 5 to 10 years’ experience leading and performing projects similar in scope and complexity
- BICSI RCDD Certification preferred
It is the policy of GC&E to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We maintain a drug-free work place and pre-employment drug testing is required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position
Fax resume to 770-448-3918 or E-mail to email@example.com